Saturday 6 April 2013

My Favourite Lush Products

Hi Everyone,

Today I am going to tell you about my favourite lush products and do a mini review on each of them. I have bought a lot of lush products over the years and I have also been given a lot of their products as presents so I have tried a lot of them. I have also tired things for limited edition collections such as christmas, valentines and easter. I am not going to include any of those products apart from the easter collection as you can still buy some products from the lush website.

Bath Bombs

The first bath bomb that is one of my favourites is Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb. This bath bomb is £3.20 and is completely worth the money. It has confetti within the bath bomb which is meant to represent the scales of the dragon. It has slight shimmer in it but it doesn't end up all over you are your bath tub. It doesn't stain the edge the bath tub which is something I was curious about. It turns the water a golden orange colour and creates a milky element to your bath which is absolute bliss.



This is the last of my favourite bath bombs. This is the Honey Bee Bath Bomb which costs £3.15. This one has the same scent as the famous 'Honey I Washed The Kids' soap which is also a personal favourite of mine. It turns you bath water into a golden yellow colour which represents honey. It also creates small bubbles and leaves your skin feeling soft.

Soap

The only soap I have to write about is the Honey I Washed The Kids soap. It costs a cheap £3.40 for 100g which goes a long way. My tip for soap from Lush in general is to cut it into small chunks as the steam and heat from the bath melts it away slightly. This smells just like honey with a hint of orange. There is a dark brown bit on the top which represents honeycomb and I find it is good to use as an exfoliater.

Bubble Bars


 My favourite bubble bar is The Comforter it costs £4.25 and lasts a life time. It is a huge bar which has been developed so that it is creates loads of bubbles just like bubble bath but without the harmful chemicals and packaging. This smells just like blackcurrents and berries which is a heavenly scent that lasts on the skin for ages. I can easily get 6 pieces out of 1 bar by cutting it up I don't recommened using 1 whole bar in a bath.

Massage Bars

My favourite massage bar is Each Peach (And Twos A Pair) Massage Bar it costs £5.50. Massage bars melt slowly to produce oils which are then meant to be massaged into the skin. You don't have to rub the bar to make it melt as it simply melts at body temperature. This is a great thing to use as soon as you have got out of the bath as it leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft for days.

Lip Scrub


This is my all-time favourite lip scrub which is Bubblegum Lip Scrub it costs £5.25 and is a life saver. I have very dry lips and I find that vasiline doesn't hydrate them and make them look nice. Now I am using a lip scrub and it has made them look amazing. But you haven't heard the best thing about the lipscrub which is it is completely ediable. All you have to do is apply it to the lips, rub it in then lick it off simple.

Gifts

My favourite gift is Bunty Yellow and it costs £13.25. It comes with 4 different products which are mini Comforter, Space Girl, Think Pink and Creamy Candy. This gift is perfect for a girly pamper session. I was given this gift from a friend and I completely fell in love with it! It is everything a girl needs.

Easter


The only Easter product that is one of my favourites is Easter Egg Hunt and it costs £3.40 for 100g slice. Not only is this a colourful soap it also smells amazing! The smell can only be described as raspberries and fresh fruit. This leaves your skin feeling wonderful and soft. To add an even better point, it the scent lingers for absolutely ever!

Thank you for Reading and comment below your favourite Lush Product

Remember that Beauty Is In Everybody

Oliviaxoxo
p.s. These photos are not my own they are from Lush.com

No comments:

Post a Comment