Wednesday 3 April 2013

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation Review

Hi everyone,

I wasn't too sure what to post about today as I wasn't sure what you would like to read. So I decided to do a review on a foundation that is quite popular in the beauty community. A couple of weeks ago I was in Selfridges looking at all the beautiful make up and I had run out of my favourite foundation (Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in 10 beige). Even though I love it I decided to try something different so I went to the MAC stall. I was reading a blog post earlier that morning about MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation and she said it was amazing so I decided to try it.

My Favourite Foundation


MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation

Left Swatch MAC Studio Sculpt, Middle Swatch Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Right Swatch MAC Studio Sculpt
 As soon as I got home I couldn't wait to try it. I really like how the packaging is plastic so there is no danger of it smashing and ruining your make up bag. The only problem I have with the packaging is that the cap is black and it will be easy to see fingerprints and get it mucky really easily. I think it looks very sleek overall and is a good size to carry around. Also it isn't heavy and will not weigh down your make up bag.


Real Techniques Buffing Brush
I used the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply the foundation as this is my favourite way of applying foundation. MAC Studio Sculpt is very easy to apply as it glides on the skin beautifully leaving a lovely glow to the skin. It is gel based and highly pigmentated which means a little goes a long way which is great for the purse. I was matched to the colour NC15 which I would say is a perfect match for my skin. When applied it looks like it just sinks into the skin hiding any imperfections that want to be covered. I would say it is a medium to full coverage but can also be used quite sparingly to give a light coverage. If you were looking for a light coverage I would suggest using fingertips rather than a brush since it helps to give a fuller coverage.

Overall I love this foundation and buy it again. It is a very good foundation and is worth the money.

Remember that Beauty Is In Everybody

Thanks for reading
Oliviaxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment