Thursday 4 April 2013

Most Recent Purchases

Hey Everyone,

Since it is my birthday soon (I feel like I talk about it in every post) I decided to treat myself and buy some new things. So me and my best friend Caitlin went shopping into Manchester. Manchester is my favourite place to go shopping as you can easily get a train and end up in the town centre and there are so many shops to have a look in. I first went into boots and bought most of my products from there.


Barry M Nail Paint in Cappuccino


Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Wash


Neutrogena Multi-Defence Daily Moisturiser


Neutrogena Multi-Defence Gentle Purifying Scrub


Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters


Revelon Colourburst Lip Butters in Cupcake, Cotton Candy, Sweet Tart, Peach Parfait, Tutti Frutti and Cherry Tart


Benefit My Place Or Yours Gina Perfume
It may look like I have bought a lot of Revlon Lip Butters but I have never tried them before and I have heard such great things about them that I had to get a lot to test them out! I have tried every single lip butter that I bought and can I just say that they are amazing. I suffer from really dry lips and I always find lipsticks always make my lips look more dry so a lip butter is the perfect thing for my lips. The pigmentation is fantastic and it stays on for such a long time, the colour selection is beautiful (I am quite shocked that I only bought 6 really) and they hydrate my lips without leaving them sticky. Perfect product in my opinion! The benefit perfume that I bought is lovely. I got a set of four benefit perfumes for christmas and this perfume was my favourite so I had to buy it again. The Barry M Nail Paint is amazing, it leaves a very opaque colour after 2 coats which is brilliant, I think it is a really nice colour and compliments my skin tone perfectly. The Neutrogena products will need more testing before a do a review but I am loving them so far my skin has never felt so nice!

I then went into Zara, which is where I bought my last item.
I bought this beautiful two-toned clutch bag. I have wanted a clutch bag for ages as when I go out for meals I always end up having to carry a massive bag which is really annoying. I was in Zara and saw this bag and fell in love with it! I think it creates a pop of colour to most outfits as I tend to wear black and white a lot so this will inject colour into my outfit. I love it!

This was the last thing I bought. I would say it was a successful shopping day and it was nice to spend some time with my Best Friend (even though we talk to each other every day)!

Thank you for reading.

Remember that Beauty Is In Everybody

Oliviaxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment