Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Birthday Wishlist

Hi Everyone,
If you read my first post, which included information about me, then you will know that my birthday is quite soon (in 10 days to be exact)! So I have decided that I would include two products that are on my 'birthday wishlist'.







My first product is 'The Happening' palette from Nars. This product is beautiful and is perfect for the girls who love a netural tone eye but want to spice it up a bit. The palette contains 4 stunning eyeshadows which are 'Night Star', 'Gstaad', 'Kuala Lumpur' and 'Coconut Grove'. Night star is a pretty beige eyeshadow with flecks of golden glitter this shade would be perfect as a highlight. Gstaad is a limited edition eyeshadow which is exclusive to this palette, it is a lovely taupe colour. Kuala Lumpur is a fabulous deep purple berry colour which would look gorgeous as a colour eyeliner. Coconut Grove is a Matte dark brown which is a staple in a beautiful smokey eye. There is also 'Laguna' bronzer and 'Orgasm' blush in this palette. Laguna is a well known bronzer from Nars, it's matte brown colour allows this to suit many skin tones. Orgasm is also a well known blusher from Nars it is a pretty coral colour with slight shimmer and gives a beautiful glow to the face. The happening palette may be expensive at £45.00 but it is a lovely indulgent birthday treat!

 Another item on my wishlist is this beautiful pair of light pink ballerina shoes. I have always loved to wear brouges as I feel as though they matched with any outfit. However I have recently noticed that my brouges have become a bit rough around the edges so I thought it was a good time to buy a new pair of shoes. Me and my mum was looking on Zara's website and I was determined to buy some new brouges but then these beautiful shoes caught my attention and I imediately fell in love with them. I love how they look very chic and elegent at first glance and then when you pay a bit more attention you can see that there are gold studs around the heel which give them a more fashionable look. I think these shoes are gorgeous and I can see myself wearing these with my outfits. They are from Zara and cost £22.99 which in my eyes is a bargin for such a stunning pair of shoes.

These are just a few items on My Birthday Wishlist I obviously have a lot more! If you would like me to include more products, want me to do a certain post or ask me any questions in general feel free to leave any comments below I will answer them!

Thank you for reading

And remeber that Beauty Is In Everybody

Oliviaxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment