Wednesday 10 April 2013

Everyday Make-Up Routine

Hey everyone

Today I am going to share with you all my everyday make-up look that I have been doing over the past two weeks. My everyday make-up changes quite regularly depending on what I am doing, how long I am wearing the make up for and what I am wearing. But recently my make-up look has stayed the same as it is quick to do and looks quite natural.

The make-up look mainly is natural eyeshadow, black eyeliner, pale pink lips and pink cheeks. I love this look as it doesn't look like loads of effort was needed it just looks very natural.

Skin

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC15


Benefit Erase Paste in 1 Fair


Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder


Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder


MAC Cream Blush in Ladyblush


Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter
Real Techniques Core Collection


Real Techniques Stippling Brush (Cheeks)
Eye Brows

Benefit Brow Zings



Real Techniques Lash and Brow Groomer
Eyes 

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow


Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eyeshadow Quad


17 Smoulder Gel Eyeliner


17 Wild Curls Mascara


Shu Uemura Gold Eyelash Curlers


Models Own Brushes Set (large powder brush for powder)

MAC 263 (eyeliner)
Lips

Burts Bees Lip Balm


Stila Lip Polish in Vintage
 So that is all the products I use in my make-up routine. It normally takes me about 10 minutes to do my make-up.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading it.

Remember that Beauty Is In Everybody

Oliviaxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment